viernes, 8 de febrero de 2008

The problem with Facebook, vol.XXI

And here we come again. The problem with Facebook is that its very basic rationale goes against all basic social networking ideas of "sharing", being polite, collaborating, etc.

Now I´m not talking of zombies, being kissed or not, poked or not, flirt or not.
I´m talking about more neutral applications which still demand bothering the rest.

If in order to see the results of any stupid tesk I would be taking, I need to bother some 20+ friends, then those people are not friends any longer.
They are only elements I´m manipulating to feed my ego during my free time.

And I´m not sure about this last fact. Free time? Any HHRR manager may have a feast gathering corporative Facebook users data.

"Sorry for the inconvenience" says the message. It`s a fact, Facebook stinks.

No hay comentarios: